Revlon Colorstay Smoky Shadow Stick Review & Swatches
The first thing that made me like this product is their coordinated shades. You can easily blend them to create different looks that are perfect for either night time or day time. :) It’s also really easy to use, it glides smoothly.
- It’s really easy to use.
- It has coordinated shades that can help you create a look perfect for nighttime or daytime.
- It doesn’t smudge .
- It is crease resistant.
- It has silky texture but once it dries, it stays in place.
- It has the right amount of shimmer.
- It doesn’t wear off easily.
- There’s much product, you’ll surely get your money’s worth :)
- The lighter shades are not that pigmented.
Swatches (bottom to top):
First two shades are from TORCH
Last two shades are SMOLDER
- As you can see the shades are well coordinated, even if the lighter shades are more on shimmer, it creates a perfect look when blended on the darker shades.
And those are the amount of the product you’ll get when you purchase one. It’s a lot actually because one glide can go a long way with these shadow stick. :)